Have small bumps on groin area, above penis and on stomach. Could it be herpes?

I have a friend that is very close to me and needs help he told me to search for his symptoms. He has small bumps on his groin area and two bumps in his hairs between his stomach and above his penis . I ve they been visible for about a week and 1/2 ago. He told me he s scared that it might be something serious like herpes or something and about a month or two ago he ignored a swollen gland on da left side of his neck.. Any help
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012