Have skin discoloration in the beard area. Why is softer than the rest of the area. Suggestion?

hello. i have this skin discoloration in the area where my beard grows. It s been like this for almost 2 years. People has told me that it was just the hair making the skin look dark but that is not the case. i have used a tweezers and yanked them all out occasionally. Each and every time that area is still darker than the rest of my skin. when i touch it, it s soft but has a different kind of softness from the rest of my skin. It does not hurt at all and no signs of irritation. However, when i tweeze it out, it does not hurt unlike when i yank out hair from other parts of my body
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012