Have sinus infection, headaches and fever. What can I do about the infection? Worry?

i have a sinus infection that never seems to go away i had gone tot he dr they gave me an anti biotic for 2 weeks then another for 2 more and then another for 1 week while they were doing some tests or something .... once the meds were done it came back again ..... and every few months my sinus drains or something but the stuff inside makes me really sick so much so that i puke up whatever i apparently swallowed throughout the night and i have intense sinus headache fever and other symptoms and what i am asking about directly is during this time sometimes when i blow my nose a spongy sometimes bloody something comes out A.) what can i do about the infection or whatever it really is B.) what is that spongy whatever it is that comes out and is it something to be worried about
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013