Have sickness, paining hip, knee, feet joints, referred to shoulder. Diagnosed rheumatic fever, relieved after benzibiotic injection. Continue?

My age is 12 year 8 months, in 22 november 2012 i feel normal sickness, but after 10 days my joints started pain first on my hip bone than my knee and feet joints and pain travel to my sholders doctor diagnoss me a rhymetic fever and suggest me benzibiotic injection 1.2 M after 3 week for at least 5 years, now I feel perfectly alright do i continue these injection and go for the medicians, Please answer, my e.mail is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013