Have shortness of breath, chest pain, stuffed nose, sweating and loss of appetite. Treatment?

my current symptoms i been having are short of breath, burping and yawning are the only way i can take a full breath. my nose feel stuffed up when i know i dont have a cold. i start to panic knowing that i cant breath. i lost my appite. sweating while sleeping. i went to the er and my lung x-ray came out good. get sob as i walk up the stairs, ride a bike. chest pain , i feel like i have a rapid heart beat. unable to sleep.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013