Have sexual dreams, sperm leakage, poor concentration. Will masturbation help?

hi, My age is 24 not married .During sleep i get lot of sexual dreams due to these without my conscious sperm leakage is taking place, due to this i am not able to concentrate on other activities, i don t watch porn videos regularly, but still my night sleep is disturbed with fantasy dreams, please help me how to avoid these kind of dreams and sleep healthy and to overcome the problem of leaking of sperm . I read that if we do masturbation then we can get over that problem but when ever I try to do masturbation I only get small quantity of watery form (sticky ) liquid . I am not sure that whether that is semen or not because when I am in sleep i get in hug amount of milky kind liquid So I two problem now they are 1)wetdreams 2)Not getting semen when i do masturbation Please help me out
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013