Have severe shivers when i write. Affecting confidence. What can help me?

myself XXXXXXX mandal depressed with my hand shaking prblem when i write inpresence of any person my writing ill become worst and can no write anything i am graduate. i am fear when i writing in pesence of any person .my impression is making bad with any person my confidence level is so poor.i am tring to recover from my problem but i can not .please suggest me either i can not live alive.this problem had not felt in my school days but when i joined my job after that i felt this type problem .please solve it. but when i write lonely i write smoothly.but ican not write in presence of any person.i afraid to write in presence of any person.may i afraid what they will think worst writing so i like to write lonely but i tried many time to recover from this type problem but i can not so please help me
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012