Have severe headache. Took CT-scan and MR venogram brain scan. Taking topaz, O-Dep, Naprosyn but no use .What is the remedy?

Hi Doctor!!
I am having severe headache which occurs every 3 days. I have consulted neurologist Y.Prabhakar, Surya Hospital, Visakhapatnam. I have undergone CT- Scan and MR Venogram Brain scan for the brain as suggested by the doctor.
All the reports show normal behaviour.
I was adviced to take
1.topaz 50 mg (M-N),
2.O-Dep (Daily at 7PM)
3.Naprosyn 500mg (when the headache is very severe)
I have continued using the tablets for 3 months. Still I dint find any improvement. Every 3 days I am having severe
headache from which I can be relieved only if I use Naprosyn tablet.
I have eyesight defect only for the right eye for which I am using contact lens
(Right - 5.5, left- 0.15)
Can you please suggest me regarding this.

Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013