Have severe chills, sore back, difficulty in swallowing. Had bladder cancer. Done chemo. Help?

Yesterday...the third time in six months I developed severe chills or rigor. Prior to the onset of the shakes my hands were so cold that I put on gloves in a 72 degree room. Then I was shaking uncontrollably. I didn t seem to have a fever and just went to bed to keep warm. After an hour it stopped leaving me with very sore back muscles. After about 24 hours of feeling drained with little energy. After waking up after sleeping off the chills I noticed a slight difficulty in swallowing . After the gradual 24 hour recovery I feel fine...just normal. Like I said, this happened three times with an interval of about three months. I m 76 and as a kid had measles mumps and chicken pox ...very healthy until I came down with stage four bladder cancer . It had spread to my liver and lungs and the doctors told me that only 3% of patients respond as well as I did to chemo . That was over 3 1/2 years ago and I m now minus a bladder and prostate , but supposedly cancer-free and go in for an annual CT scan and examination by my doctor at the James Cancer Hospital at The Ohio State University.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013