Have severe abdomen pain and don't seem to orgasm during masturbation. What to do?

I am a woman in her late 20's experiencing two problems: 1.) I experience severe lower abdomen pain when I'm aroused and do not get relieved, I double up and cannot get comfortable and often feel what is a 10 on the pain chart: what could be causing that? 2.) Masturbation to attempt to relieve this doesn't go anywhere, I cannot seem to orgasm during masturbation at all, so I just grew a distaste for it in the end and am still stuck in pain. I have no idea what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013