Have several injuries after falling on back. Suggest treatment

I fell onto my back while untarping my lumbar load. After 7 surgerys. on my (5) on my left arm and (2) on my left leg. I am fighting Dept of L&I in Washington. I have several thing wrong and I am trying to put it writing what opptions that I can do for my systems. Systems are 1-Bilateral facet hypertrophy L4/5 2-Small tear annular in the L4/5 3-uncovertebral hypertophy C3/4 4- facet arthropathy C4/5 5- T2 signal supiorT3cord eccentrict rt 6-Demyelinting lesion /myelomalacia 7-Low T1/high T2 rt rena lesion 8-lateral recessforminal stenosis l2/3 9- small syrina 10 T2 hyperintensity w/ in the cord @ T3 I know there is a lot of stuff...but I was woundering what treatment can I saguest to them That can improve my life stile.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013