Have sensitive skin. Complexion reduced due to minor health issues. Looking for safe and permanent solution

hi doctor, hi had a clear complexion , due to minor health issues, my complexion is reduced, i dont want to be completely fair but i want a lighter complexion, i need to look like before, even now its better i have indian brown complexion, but please tell how to increase only with few shades, whom to consult so that i can get permanent satisfaction without danger treatment like bleach or any chemical, my skins is very sensitive please let me knw what to do...
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012