Have seizures. Vein in leg stripped and severe pain. On morphine. Is this treatment proper?

It s medicine given for withdrawal and pain and has morphine in it. It begins with su. My stepson has seizures and doctors have said its pain seizures. He has vein in leg stripped and in in severe pain. He s had morphine patch and medicines that have been given to cancer patients. They have given him a medicine begins with su to put under his tongue once a day for pain and withdrawal from all the other meds he was on. Need to know exactly what it is.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012