Have seborrheic dermatitis. getting hives on body. Use non allergic products. Reason?

Ive been told I have Seborrheic dermatitis at the derm office last week. Cheeks have been dry by the eyes on and off for years. Cheeks have also been red as well as chin . Now my skin has been looking silvery in areas.. shins, shoulders, back of arms. They get wrinkly and look old. I feel them come on and leave in minutes. Now when I shower warm or hot my back breaks out in circle shaped hives , red circles and on my shoulders and arms. My back itched but not that bad. Normally I itch it once and thats it. This started in Dec. Im worried and I have not read that Seborrheic dermatitis causes this on the back. I was told to use selson blue an got some oil because the insides of my ears have been ihing for years with the dry cheeks. Now I notice my shin looks shiny and scaley great. My skin is super sensitive. Ive buy all hypo allergy products. Only thing that is is helping my face and the redness is this stuff called bio oil I decided to try and its done miracle for my face. I was having red flare ups that burned also started in Dec. I put the bio oil on my back after the shower today and it calmed it quickly. It weird it came on after the shower after drying and I could feel it come on. It wasnt even that hot. I have been afraid to shower and that sucks. Is this still Seborrheic dermatitis? Is the oil Im using been used for this before? I has made my face 1000 times better. Thanks Jay
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013