Have scratch scar on face. Applied Neosporin and vitamin E oil. Treatment for scar?

Hello Please help me overcome this problem, im not sure if this website is real or not please i really need your help doc. I was watching tv one day and started stratching my face i stracted it soooo much that i didnt even realize it. When i got up, it was reallllllly red and round on my face the size of a quarter then i applied some neosporin and vitamin e oil. I applied and applied but the scratch scar is still there on my face and its the size of a dime and its now brown just a little red but you cant even see the red you only see brown and it the size of a dime and i want it to go away doctor please please please help me. I have fair skin and a brown round dot doesnt look good so please what can i do. Please dont consult me to go to any docs bc that cannot be possible please tell me what to do and i forgot to mention its been there for about 4-5 months please help me doctor. i beg of you
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Dear User,
The treatment of a 4 month old scar mainly revolves around means to modify scar modulation. For this you can start applying a combination cream of Heparin, Cepae Extracts and allantoin. Or a silicon gel based cream.
Secondly, you should avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
You should understand that all these scars improve with time. It is important for you to not indulge in any more scratching of the face. Drink plenty of fluids and take ample amount of fruits. Have patience. With all these measures you can expect your scar to settle down nicely by the end of one year.