Have schizophrenia and OCD. Feeling others are staring. Need medication

I have schizophrenia and ocd . I have been on every single med and none of them work. i am very paranoid especially at night. i feel very scared and alone. i always feel like everyone is staring at me and thinking things about me. i feel persecuted and like my neighbors are listening to me when i am talking outloud. i think people are going to come into my apartment to try and make my electric things start a fire and i am constantantly checking my door to make sure noone can get in to hurt me or put bugs in my apt. i dont know what other meds i can take. can you please help me???
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013