Have scars around areola. Taken antibiotics. Developed yeast infection. Is it under the skin?

I need help. I have these 4 spots that first look like scars. 2 on my belly good size like 2inches, around my areola , and one on the side oif my mouth. I will take antibiotic get a yeast infection then these spots get very red, hot after i take diflucan and yeast infection go away these rash spots go dormant until the next yeast infection comes again I cannot stand it. I showed my dr and he does not know. Does the yeast live under my skin? will these alway be scarred and become active. any way to get rid of them. very very stressed out. im embarrased.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012