Have rumble like feeling in chest on coughing and stuffy nose. Using ventolin. Possible problem?

Hello, I ve had a cough for just over 2 weeks which mostly comes on in the morning, afternoon/evening times. I also get a stuffy nose each morning and night. Sometimes when I cough it has a rumble like feeling in my chest. I don t have asthma , but have started using a ventolin because sometimes after a cough I breathe in and feel a little wheezy. I ve had no fevers, can breathe good (other than the time I start coughing heaps) and just want to know what my problem is.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012