Have resting tremors, numbness in face and head. Have Parkinson's disease. Symptoms of some other disease?

hi-- just turning 55, grandmother had parkinson s,, just started having resting tremor in left polliucs musle waking me up at night and over last week getting worse,, some brief mild numbness right side face and head,, 7 months ago had stent put in for 8 mm para clinoid anneyurism, also coiled, do not take any meds...had 2 mri/ mra s of brain and circle of willis , last one 2 months, was clean,, im pretty concerned, any likely hood this could be something other than parkinsons??? thanks for any response g
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012