Have regular periods. Had blood tinged discharge, clots, heavy bleeding. No spotting after this episode

Hello my name is Sarah I have pros and have trouble conceiving but the last two months luckily I have had a regular cycle apart from this month I had blood tinged discharge for about 3 days but only when I wiped and then a few days ago I was sat down and when I stood I had a large gush of blood I went to the toilet to find clots when I wiped I sat and bled a lot for about 5 minutes after which I took a shower ( because the blood went everywhere) and since then I have had no blood no spotting nothing Thankyou
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer