Have red itchy rash on face and chest. Using steroid cream. Should I worry?

Hello....I have a red rash on the side of my face where the arm of my readers touch...just on one comes and and itchy and burning...what could this be from...The glasses????....also...have been getting a red rash on my chest I have been putting steroid cream on it and it seems to help...went away for a few weeks, but BACK AGAIN...thought maybe it was new washing powder or allergies....what could this be from????....I did go to the Dermatologist and she looked at it briefly when it was starting to clear up and said looks like allergic reaction to something....but now it s back...should I be concerned???? Thank you in advance for your help!
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013