Have red color skin around vagina. Using Clobetasol propionate. Alternate medication?

Hi.... Doctors, I don t know what the thing is this suddenly i got some red color skin around my vagina near my leg pit, its NOT itchy but the skin is pain when walk and got some skin exfoliate just in the red area.. i use one cream contains clobetasol propionate 0.05% the pain is gone but still have the reddish skin and its not cure 100% i need to wear this cream at least 2 - 3 times a week. Can i get any medicine that can cure 100%.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013