Have recurring tonsillitis. Taking penicillin and erythromycin. Any effective cure?

My daughter has re occurring tonsillitis this time so bad her airway occludes causing snoring at nigt even though propped up her glands and tonsils are huge and she can t turn her neck easily. She has penicillin v 2.5 qds but it tastes so bad convincing her means she is in a state and only gets some of the dose - she started on erythromycin which was stopped to start this we are day 2 of 10 days and I really wish I could give my 4 yr old something she could tolerate.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013