Have recurring pleomorphic adenoma in the right parotid. Okay to do only one side of face?

I have a recurring pleomorphic adenoma in the right parotid. I m a 30 yr old (non-smoker, good health) female. The previous tumor was removed 10 yrs ago with only minor facial paralysis . My ENT surgeon has suggested a fat graft with my skin flap. I m mostly concerned with the aesthetics afterwards. I don t want one side to be extremely tight and lifted and not the other. Is it normal to only do one side of the face? Shouldn t I look symmetrical? Or will it loosen up with time?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012