Have recurring blister on arm in the same place. Not itchy. Cause and cure?

I have a recurring blister on my arm that always shows up in the exact same spot. My arm will start to tingle and I can watch it grow to about a quarter inch in diameter in about 15 minutes. It goes away after about 45 minutes. The blister will show up 3 - 5 times a week. It doesn t itch much but concerned it is a sign of something else.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Recurring blister on the same site is only due to bullous fixed drug eruption.some of the drugs and dyes can cause it especially pain killers.phenopthalein dyes and antidiarrhoeal drugs etc