Have rash on thighs, red bites on buttocks, had protected sex, dry and patchy skin

Hi, I recently had sex with a boy and two days later developed a rash on the back of my thighs and red bug bite like bumps appeared on my butt cheeks. However they are not clustered and kind of spread out. We used protection, and he was tested, but I fear that it may be herpes because I know that is never included in the normal STD test. The rash is going away it seems, but I am quite scared. The skin is dry and patchy where the rash is. I also have pretty dry skin in general, and sometimes I do get random break outs on my face from the dryness.... Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012