Have rash on legs, stomach and upper arms. Have night sweats. Concerned

Hi I am 27 years old, 50 Kg and 5 foot 5 inches tall. I have been having severe night sweats for the past year and also I have been developing a strange rash on my legs, belly and upper arms. the rash is a combination of red, white and skin colored bumps. Also some of my leg hair looks like it is growing sideways under a thin layer of skin. I exfoliate and use moisturizer daily. I eat healthy and exercise regularly. I am considered healthy after my last physical however my doctor told me I may have a heart murmur . I smoke about 7 cigarettes a day and drink alcohol on the weekends. I am concerned that I may have a serious problem. please help.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012