Have rash calf, red dots on leg. Told dermatitis given asteroid cream, anti-histamines. More itchy now

Hi I am a 50 year old male, who lost job and has a very sedentary life. Overnight (about a week ago)I saw a rash on my right calf and about 10 tiny bright red dots on leg. A few more (5 or 6) higher in my tight. I saw a doctor who diagnosed it as dermatitis, and prescribed an asteroid cream, plus 3 anti-histamines. I'm about to finish treatment and I'm still same, and actually I feel more itching than before and now on other leg, back, and tingling on my hands and feet. Last the rash gets worse if I'm standing up, and almost goes away if I raise my leg...
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013