Have quit smoking, swollen abdomen, taken probiotics and ginger. Is swelling delusional?

quit smoking a year ago after 10 years of smoking. And after the break today I have swelling in the abdomen as a pregnant woman. All my life I was a skinny guy, and although I got after the break at about 5 pounds, and added a little belly fat. Gentle when I loose my stomach abs swells like a balloon gas. This sultry and oppressive, and after clarification English forums I came across other people reported the same problem most doctors no way to explain. People tried to probiotic pills, drinking ginger eating different teas, and went for tests to doctors who did not really give them answers. I understand creamy and I take probiotic pills that I have nothing to lose. In addition to English forums I found people reported when he returned to smoke once the swelling is down a delusional! I do not want to smoke again! Has this happened to you? Is Medicine has a satisfactory answer except slowdown of the digestive system? I ve already tried all the advice of eating slowly reducing sugars and a variety of tricks. Also I work out every day in the gym and aerobics operation easy, and yet I feel the swelling of the stomach, like, not as fat over the muscle belly. I even did a body fat test (as it is accurate) and have 16% it reasonable height 1.81 weight 80. Have you encountered a similar phenomenon? Do contact your doctor as soon as possible? Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012