Have puss bumps around butt hole on cheeks. Pain full and itchy. What can be done?

Hello...well I have these puss bumps around my butthole on my cheeks and they are so painful for me to sit, and oh do they itch ....I ve bought some preparation h for the itching but it only last that long....I don t have insurance so I can go to the doctor cause I m afraid I won t have the money so could u pleas help me....I would like to know wat it is.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Hard bumps on the buttonhole on cheeks can be due to furuncle.take antibiotic.antiinflammatory and antihistamine to cure it