Have pus cells and gram positive bacilli in Cervical gram stain result. Cause?

I have been under medication due to numerous pus cells and numerous gram positive bacilli seen in my cervical gram stain result.first medication was doxycycline and vaginal suppository. Doctor did a gramstain again buy same result. Next antibiotic given was cefixime and flagystatin, but same result came back, now im on my last 2 tablets of metronidazole (500mg 3x a day) and was put on 3nights of flagystatin. However, i can still see cloudy discharge and powdery discharge when i pee. What can becausing the infection?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013