Have pulsing noise in ear. Have pain in neck and jaw. Diagnosed as Anxiety. Advice?

Hi I ve not been too well for a while now constantly exhausted to the point any activity at all makes me feel like I ve been awake for days and I need to sleep. On top of this I ve been experiencing a pulsing sensation and pulsing noise in my ear which is very loud and my jaw and neck near it ache sometimes. I ve seen my doctor a few times been tested for thyroids ECt but results came back fine. Doctor seems to blame my anexity for everything and I feel like they are writing my off because of my anexity when this is a very real, uncomfortable and annoying thing to live with it effects my life greatly and I can hardly hear anything but the pulsing in my ear anymore :( Any help would be muchly appreciated Thanks Carrie female 29
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013