Have puberphonia, voice disorder. Can this be treated?

dear doctors- I hope you see this well, Im jason , im 28yrs old, I cannot afford to pay for this question to be answered, please have the heart to answer it for me- and allow my dreams to come true, since being at age 14 yrs old- I had puberpohnia - a voice disorder, where i have a high and low fading pitch voice, I tryed to find someone in my area that can treat this, either surgery or other help, my dream is to be a christian music singer , however i cant do it unless my voice is fixed..please have the heart and email me at jasondadog79 at gmail. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
This condition is best treated by voice therapy (vocal exercise) by a speech language pathologist or speech therapist. The duration of treatment can usually be one to two weeks.Phonosurgery can be done, which includes surgical shortening and relaxation of the vocal cords.I suggest you to consult ENT specialist for further management.Hope this helps.Take care.