Have psoriasis of hair. Have sore and weeping spot. Had anal sex. Related?

Hi am Sal I have a small spot which was dry but soe and weeping. I have hav had a fever for two weeks with flu like symptoms I use to engage in Anul sex alot bit not so much over past year since I am with my current partner we did have Anul sex about 2 months ago cud I have a Anul cyst he told me to go to my Gp Before it gets worse he said it a hair growing and I would need an operation could this be true? Also I suffer from psoriasis of hair sometimes which is severe when I am stressed and now I am worrying about this spot which i thought was linked to having psoriasis please let me know my email is YYYY@YYYY Thankyou Sal
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012