Have proteinuria, normal GFR, stress, loss of appetite, abdominal pain. Is proteinuria due to emotional stress?

I m 19 years old male (medical student) I have proteinuria but with normal of all investigation of kidney clearance so by doing 24 hr urine collection I gained normal GFR & protein conc 32 mg/dl my doctor said I must drink lots of water & then repeated analysis (he suspect of allergy )??!! other wise I m not well I have stress for 5 years & begin not eat from year ago so my weight is loss severely ( i have loss of appetite & abdominal pain after eat any small thing with cough after eat too I don t feel well .... so is my proteinuria is due to my malnutrition & emotional stress or as my doctor say??
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012