Have premature ejaculation. Would like to strengthen myself.

Doctor! I am 24 years old From India and i had a habit of HP from last 5 years. I noticed that when i am trying to erect my self but it is not erecting in quickly. without erecting the sperm is ejaculated. And it is quickly fall down. But I have no bad habits. no drinking, no smoking still now i am not connected with any woman. And no other diseases. And I had a little bent to downward. Sir, I am requesting you because I am going to marry a woman next year. So I would like to strengthen my self in this year only. How can i rectify my problem? please help me and give ur valuble suggestion.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
normal-donot worry.
donot try to rub too much or massage while masturbating, u can go slow.

u can also put cold water splashes onto ur genitals for 10 minutes twice daily.

u can use regain powder 1 tsp twice daily with milk.

shapes and erection of penis also varies from person to person. go ahead with marriage plans.wish u al d best.
pls revert back