Have pneumonia and respiratory problem. Taking LEVOFLOXACIN. Need advice on dosage and timings.

I have pneumonia in my left lung myGP prescribed LEVOFLOXACIN gen for levaquin 500 mg for 10 days / once daily. My question because myGP is out tell Monday is a caution: not to take if patient has Myasthenia Gravis . I have the Ocular type and not systemic. And was wondering if I should wait to hear from myGP on Monday or Start as he suggested and stop if I notice symptoms. He wants to take care of the pneumonia because I ve had respiratory problems since Christmas. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks Tim (male, 46)
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013