Have pneumonia and influenza. Was in coma. Have memory loss. History of open heart surgery. Worried

Last month I was admitted into Dartmouth Hitchock Medical Center for having double pnumonia and influenza , a few nights go by and then I die or at least start to die and had to be resecitated and ventilated I was told by a nurse that i went into cardiac arrest and collapse lungs . I was inclubated and placed in a coma for 10 days or so and immediatly following coming out of the coma I had very little memory , I was assured that after a few days things would return to normal.. I have been out of the coma for about 5 weeks and my memory loss seems to be getting worse or I am becoming aware of just how much i dont recall. I am starting to panic here. (history) a few months prior i underwent open heart surgery for a parricardial fusion brought on from several months of my heart bleeding leading up to heart failure . before this was discovered i was found to have a blood pressure of 53 and required 3 seperate blood infusions of a total of 3 units.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013