Have plate in wrist, numbness in palm due to radial fracture. Now numbness in ring finger. Help?

I have a titanium t plate in my wrist, radial fracture from a car accident in 2009. I have had numbness in my palm from the very beginning which the doctor said could possibly stay or go away but that my wrist is small and the ulnar nerve is probably being pressed or pinched. I have had no concern with the numbness and has never hindered my usage. The plate now has been in for four yrs and recently the numbness went to my pinky and ring finger, and within two weeks has now traveled to the rest of my fingers. Now this I am very concerned about. I do not feel it is carpal tunnel but related to my plate. Is it possible for unscrewing to cause this considering now the radial and medial nerves seem to be affected?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013