Have pimple on penis. Had oral sex. No medication till now. Can it be sebaceous?

Hi me and my girlfriend broke up so just like every guy does in this world he goes and has sex.
I received a blow job from a girl and that was it. maybe a week later i saw this red dot that definitely looked like a clogged poor/pimple i did pop it and now has went away but im noticing 4 very small red dots on the base of my penis. there almost like sebaceous on a man, but red and smaller. When i pull the skin you can clearly see that the sebaceous i have is white, but next to it when i stretch the skin you can clearly see that it is red.... it does not itch, it does not bleed, they have not gotten bigger. and they're almost a little bit shiny.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013