Have piles. High cholesterol and triglycerides levels. Prescribed tonact TG. Will I be okay?

Hi, I am Male 32 years old and had high cholesterol and Triglycerides hence the doctor had prescribed Tonact TG. I have been having this tablet for about 6 - 7 months now. But in the last four days after I brought my medicine and started having have developed piles and is becoming severe day by day. Should I stop this medicine and consult my doctor or would Piles be due to some other reason which requires spl attention... Kindly Advice
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013