Have pelvic pain due to cyst. Done lab tests. Red and white blotches on arm, no itching

Was in ER last night w/ pelvic pain . A 4 cm cyst was found, but the dr. was also concerned with lab results. Creatinine was 1.88, GFR 34, Neut, Abs 7.1, WBC 11.7. Urine test had ketones at =80 (3+), however, I stay away from all sugar and starch , therefore have a low carb diet, and ketosis is expected and normal I m told. As of today, have red and white blotches on arm, non-itchy. Feel like I ve been drugged. Supposed to follow up with primary care dr on Monday for re-test, but wondering why I could be having these issues. Glucose was 90, BP 120/76.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013