Have panic attacks, anxiety, breathlessness, high pulse rate. Taken phentermine, zofran. Worry?

I accidentally took two of my phentermine 37.5mg tabs today about an hour apart. I was taken to the er because my Bp was extremely elevated ranging from150/116-175/117 and my pulse ranged from 113-161 the er physician hung a bag of normal saline hooked me to the 12lead monitor gave me one dose of zofran iv and turned the lights off and told me to relax. my O2 sat stayed at 100% probably due to my conscious effort to control my breathing. I was monitored for a while and then out of nowhere had a massive panic attack. I was immediately given 1mg if ativan and discharged while still trying to recover and calm myself from the panic attack. I have been home for about 3hours now and am still having pains and tightness in my chest arms and neck. I am not anxious anymore but am worried that there may be an overlooked cardiac issue since they didn't even draw cardiac enzymes.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013