Have palpitations, hospitalized for anxiety, depression, done x-ray, EKG, no relief with medicine, klonopin helps

Hi for a few weeks now I have been feeling heart palpitations they are so strong at times it my heart is going to stop ...I was admitted to a phsych hospital because my anxiety and depression was bad after being in ers so often they diagnosed it with anxiety related because my EKG came back normal also xrays I don't know what to do backside my anxiety medications aren't working I have to my psychiatrist that.klonopin,has worked in the past but she isn't allowed to prescribe narcotics there and I also don't wanna keep pushing and look like a drug seeker please help
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013