Have palpitations, chest burn, fatigue. On ciplarla, aztor. Done angiogram. Help?

hello doctor i am feeling vicks eating sensation at chest for some times , what is this cause of , i am recently effectewith palpitations and using medcine line , CIPLARLA-40,AZTOR,REXIPRA-20mg , and REVOTRIL-0.5 mg,Doctors said i do not have any heart problem , they did all tests except angiogram . Can i go for angiogram also?? all other tests are giving very normal results. Some times i feel fatigueat my chest. and some sort of pain. pls help me
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013