Have painful legs, burning sensation, fatigue, shortness of breath, weakness, elevated CRP, water infection. What is wrong?

Hi im a 31 year old woman an have been suffering for sometime with pain, fatigue, burning in my legs, pain in my hip, pubic bones, shouldre, ribs, struggling to walk, short of breath. I have been hospitalised numerous times over the last few months as the weekness an pain is increadible. I have sweats but cold feet and no fever. My CRP has been evlevated for sometime and I have had iv antibiotics, oral antibitics which even after being in hospital on antibiotis they sent me home with a futher two weeks worth, that makes me been on antibiotics now for over six week and my crp has still not completely cleared. My spleen is measuring at 13.5 cm.

I aslo have gyne problems and have to psyhically push blood out. I have a big bleed for a day but never completely finish. My blood and discharge is can be clots and and sometimes even looks like poo and smells viel. Even though any swobs show no infection Im in alot of pain and feel that i need to push this out. I did however in January have a cerival eroushan corrected and some abmornal cell removed.

I have been referred to a rhuemathologist. I feel I will be fobed off as that seems to be happening alot. I feel so unwell and I can barely get out of bed. Im suffering regually with water infections and infections in my gums.

Please help me
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013