Have painful bumps on back of tongue. Have difficulty swallowing. Had allergic Bronchitis. Related?

I ve had a series of upper respiratory tract infections for the last 4 months, which the doctors have described as allergic bronchitis or allergic rhinitis . Now that spring is here, those colds have stopped. However, for the last 10 days or so, I am getting strange bumps at the back of my tongue - right at the back - and also towards the sides of the back. They hurt and make it hard to swallow . Is it an allergy as well??? Food??
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013