Have pain on left lower stomach and bloating. Should I worry?

hi. ive had these pains for a few years now. i get a sharp pain in my left side and lower stomach . i feel like my side and stomach are bloating up and going to burst. this makes me get really panicky and hot and i dont know what to do when it happens. ive noticed it happens more when im about to sleep or first thing in the morning. ive always had a very poor diet so dont know if that is now causing issues with my insides but the pain can be so bad, it makes me cry. i normaly get relieve once ive been to toilet but cant always go when i want to
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013