Have pain on left foot along left side. Had ligament problems before. Remedy?

Yesterday, my left foot started hurting along it s left side at the bottom. I haven t slipped or tripped over, and it s extremely painful when I put any weight on it what so ever. I ve had problems with the same foot before, but it was for something different to do with my ligaments. And I don t know what might be wrong with my foot. Please Help
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Thank for choosing HCM, this could be some kind of muscular pain due to some uneven stretching of muscles or because of some uneven pulling of your leg , try some analgesic,, keep your leg in uplift position for couple days this will relive you ,, have best day