Have pain in whole body and bones. Diagnosed as Fibromyalgia. Healing time?

i have been very sick for over 3 years now, the pain in my whole body and bones is so severe that i feel i would rather not be here anymore. i feel the doctors are mis-diag. me they say i have fibromyalgia and i think i am slowly dying. i can hardly get up anymore and am very weak and tired. i have been to my primary, a nero doc. a rhematoid doctor and have been in pain management for 2 months. how would a doctor know if i dont have some kind of cancer, like bone cancer . i feel like i have severe flu pains all over my body in all my bones. sometimes i also have pains in my chest like my heart muscle gets tight and the other side is a shooting pain. i just want my health back
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013